Dog, Cat, Pet Vaccinations
At Martindale Animal Clinic we are dedicated to animal vaccination and wellness. Our animal wellness and pet vaccination program is designed to:
- Improve your pet’s quality of life
- Potentially increase your pet’s life expectancy
- Prevent disease
Your pet is an important member of your family and you want to experience a long and healthy relationship with your pet, which is the goal of our wellness programs.
An Animal Vaccination & Wellness Program is Critical to Your Pet’s Health
At our animal health clinic we strongly believe that regular examinations and a detailed history of your pet can help with the early detection of disease and illness. With regular testing, dog and cat vaccinations and check-ups you and your veterinarian can help your pet live a longer, healthier life.
Our wellness and vaccination programs are tailored to your pet’s:
- Risk of exposure to infections
Our Wellness Programs Focus on Providing Superior Animal Care
We provide superior animal care because there is nothing more rewarding to us than helping you to improve the quality of your pet’s life.
What can you expect from our wellness & pet vaccination programs?
- We discuss what is happening at home
- We perform a thorough examination of your pet
- We discuss all of your options, including:
- Lifestyle changes
- We offer wellness and vaccine programs for kittens, puppies, adult pets and senior pets, including cat and dog vaccinations.
Contact our staff to book an appointment with one of our experienced veterinarians today, or discuss our animal wellness and vaccination programs with your veterinarian at your next visit. House calls can also be arranged when necessary.